Wednesday, March 16, 2011

American Idol Look Alikes

I said I wasn't going to watch it... but it has sucked me in. American Idol is back with two new judges and secretly I'm kind of liking it. It probably helps that this year they have the best talent ever! Don't that promote that every year? There are a few people I'm rooting for, I don't necessarily know how they'll break out into the real music industry; but for what AI is (a singing competition) I find myself excited over a few.

Last year we made a Top 24 Look Alike list (while staying up way too late with friends), I'm a little late for the Top 24 but as of right now I can do a Top 12. Thanks in advance for putting up with my silliness.

 Lauren got the look alike conversation going when Ben said, "she looks like DJ Tanner!"
 No wonder I love Stefano, he reminds me of my favorite Friend Joey Tribbiani.
 Jacob's channelling something, we think it's 80's icon Grace Jones.
 It wouldn't be an AI look alike list without a Muppet. Our Muppet last year took home the prize... will Casey? Wocka Wocka Wocka
 I really like you Paul - I hope you make better choices than our friend Jesse Pinkman
 Does Naima really look like Erykah Badu or just wish she was her?
 Look out Tina... we think Thia Megia could replace you and the WHOLE cast of Glee.
(Ask me what I really think of Glee Season 2.)
 For Pia I just google Kardashian... doesn't she look like she could fit right in?
 Haley looks like she's going back to Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion.
 Scotty in the Middle.
We didn't haven't to look too far for Karen's look alike, sitting right at the judges table Ms. Lopez.
James, your ears remind us of Ryan Hurst from Remember the Titans.

Did we get them right? Tell us your American Idol Look Alikes!

2 comments:

Life According to Scott said...

You mean I missed this.. I remember last year when you did this.. AWESOME.

Jane Says said...

very nice! i do think paul looks a little bit like bradley cooper.