Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Just for fun!

A friend of mind has a personality test on her blog, it had been a while since I'd taken one so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Here are my results...

You Are An INFJ
The Protector

You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity.
Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is.
You are an excellent listener, with almost infinite patience.
You have complex, deep feelings, and you take great care to express them.

In love, you truly see relationships as an opportunity to connect and grow.
You enjoy relationships as long as they are improving and changing. You can't stand stagnation.

At work, you stay motivated and happy... as long as you are working toward a dream you support.
You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher.

How you see yourself: Hardworking, ethical, and helpful

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Manipulative, weak, and unstable

I thought it was pretty accurate especially when it said, "you would make a great photographer!" I'm not sure about the Alternative Medicine Guru? I can hear my parents laughing right now! Here's the link if you want to take the test. Let me know if you come across any funny results!

Personality Quiz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here's what I got, some of which I think is good and some I don't. But the picture is spot on. (I couldn't post it down here,so you'd have to look it up, but apparently my personality equals a seductive and flirty woman. Who knew

The Inspirer

You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.
You are also unconventional, irreverent, and unimpressed by authority and rules.
Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.
You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller!

In love, you are quite the charmer. And you are definitely willing to risk your heart.
You often don't follow through with your flirting or professed feelings. And you do break a lot of hearts.

At work, you are driven but not a workaholic. You just always seem to enjoy what you do.
You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.

How you see yourself: compassionate, unselfish, and understanding

When other people don't get you, they see you as: gushy, emotional, and unfocused