Saturday, January 12, 2008

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas

On January 5th, all of the Treusch's were finally home and could celebrate Christmas! We managed to make it within the 12 Days of Christmas! Mandy had a blast playing with Lydia's Princess Karaoke Machine. John & George were screaming at the TV when the Seahawks managed to pull out win against the Redskins. We went to see the Broadway musical Jersey Boys and Eileen was dancing in her seat. It was a fun weekend and a great way to stretch out the holidays!
Next time you see Lydia she just might ask you to marry her... I was asked if I would marry her, when I said yes I had to put on a beautiful dress and dance around singing Cinderella's song "so this is love, do do do do, so this is love, this is the miracle that I've been dreaming of, so this is love."

No comments: