Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happiest Place on Earth

Ben and I went to Disneyland with the families I nanny for last weekend! Although it was 101 degree's one day we had a great time! This is one of my favorite pictures of the whole trip, the two of us riding Space Mountain. It was our last night at the park we stayed until 1:00 AM and rode rides sometimes twice without getting off. Space Mountain is my favorite ride and I kept asking Ben if he wanted to go again and he insisted he was ok to move on, it wasn't until I saw the picture exiting the ride that I knew why he was done. Deep breathing... deep breathing...


For those who are interested, we'll work on posting a slide show of all our Disneyland pictures this weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just keep breathing Demmy! :)

Haylee Wilkinson said...

I'm jealous! I'm trying to talk CJ into going there in September for our anniversay. It's fun to see what you guys are up to.

mandy & ben said...

Haylee,

You three would love it, if you decide to go Mandy and I could give you all of the cool tips.