Sunday, June 22, 2008

Moving Day

Ben and I have settled into our new apartment and are loving the extra space! We had a lot of help from friends and family last weekend getting our things into our new place. Here are some highlights of the big day...(My Heidi Montag shot...)Only in the city can you find a random shopping cart lying around, way to be resourceful Carrie!Ready to load it up! It took three guys, and Andrew, to maneuver the moving van through the narrow streets of Seattle.

After we unloaded the van and unpacked a little, Ben and I went back to the Leffler House to get whatever was remaining. Ben had to go up on the roof to remove the satellite, and I decided to have a small photo session while he was up there. We got some fun shots!The cable guyThe beautiful Cathedral
On top of the roof

Finally everything was out and the place looked HUGE! We thought why did move? We could live here a little bit longer... right?

Locking up for the last time.

1 comment:

The Speres said...

Sad. Sad. Sad. But it does look HUGE when it's empty! I think even my eyes would have shed some tears upon leaving that place! I think I'm crying now! Just kidding. Great pics though. AND, we love Ben's celebrity movie tour throughout Washington! When's the sequel coming out, Ben?
Guess what?? My cousin, Colton, just got his mission call to Tacoma! I told him I wish he was going to Seattle so that you two could feed him, but Tacoma is close enough...