Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mandy's Birthday!

We were able to celebrate my 26th birthday with my family and Ben's family this year! (The timing of their trip was just perfect!) Colin (my brother in-law) beautifully recreated a coconut cake my Great Aunt Edna used to make when I was little. It was absolutely wonderful, just ask Lydia!
Later that week we had another celebration with our best friends Tom, Shannon, and Andrew. I had to include these photo's because Andrew insisted eating his cake with goggles on!

Ben got me another coconut cake (coconut is my favorite) from a cute bakery in the area.

5 comments:

John and Bree plus 3 (and a dog!) said...

Nice goggles on Andrew! How come he isn't sporting those to swim lessons? Looking forward to my 1 kiddo night tomorrow! You're the best! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birf-day!!!

Anonymous said...

HA! I do love those birthday pics...

Jane Says said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Jane Says said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!