Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Catching up!

Ben and I are leaving for New Jersey tomorrow and while I was packing I thought I should post a few more pictures I have on my camera of things we did before we left. This way when we return I can post about our trip!

Towards the end of July Ben and I invited Natalie, Andrew, and Lydia over to our house for a SLEEPOVER! After I had coordinated with the parents and the date was set I started to get a bit nervous. Three kids sleeping over, what was I thinking? It turned out to be a great night! The night started with an intense game of "Candyland", thankfully we all made it to the candy castle!
After dinner we watched part of "Mulan", while waiting for our tummies to make room for some desert!
"BEST FRIENDS!" On our way to get ice cream!

Despite the ice cream, brownies Lydia made for us, movies, and all the excitement, lights were out and eyes were closed by 9:30! Unbelieveable... right?

Snoozers! Andrew, Lydia in the middle, and Natalie!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mandy, you are brave! Very brave! Let's throw Mikey in that bunch with ya next time.

The Speres said...

That looks like a great time, Mandy! I miss you. And I miss Seattle. Looking at all the pictures of Pike's Place, kayaking, Deception Point, etc, etc. made me so so so so homesick for Seattle. I have to bring Bryce out there! I swear as soon as we have money, we are coming! I don't even care what season it is! Anyway, you both look so good and Natalie and Lydia are getting so big! Hope Jersey was fun!

John and Bree plus 3 (and a dog!) said...

MaeMae-Demmy - Y'all better plan a visit down here soon. Miss Lydia misses you! Thanks for keeping her that night. She still talks about it.