Thursday, January 1, 2009

White Winter Hymnal!

Christmas came early for me when I found out that one of my favorite restaurants in Seattle, Via Tribunali, has expanded and opened a new location just seconds from our place. I could eat there every day and now that they are within walking distance I have no excuse. Anyone interested in going? Let us know and we will cross the street and join you!
The news of this restaurant's December opening could not have come at a better time. Mandy and I walked to get a sandwich from another of my favorite places, Paseo's, only to find that they are closed for a winter vacation! But when one door closes...

1 comment:

Tyler and Stacy: said...

That Paseo sign is the saddest thing I've ever seen. You have no idea how bad I've wanted once of those since I got back from Utah.