Monday, June 1, 2009

A Month of Blogging

I don't know how many people out there on the WWW read our blog on a regular basis. For those who do, as a fun experiment I have decided to try and make a post everyday this month. I thought it would be a fun challenge and equally fun to look back our June of 2009.

Wish me luck!

Here we go...

A couple days ago Ben and I went to Gas Works to enjoy the sunset. We have had beautiful weather in Seattle lately, Mt. Rainier has been out in all it's glory and every night we have stunning sunsets.
Ben on top of the hill at Gas Works... looking very deep in thought... :)All the sunshine we've been having encouraged and inspired me to plant some flowers on our little deck. I like to call it my "Garden Oasis," cute huh?My favorite plant this year, a Pink & Purple Fuschia.

2 comments:

Life According to Scott said...

great planters and pictures... you can come help me finish planting my yard

Casey and Mallory said...

that pic of ben at gasworks brings back memories of p-day eves from the mission. i miss going there to sit and ponder and get rejuvenated. we're thinking of making a trip up this summer so i can show my wife and little girl all those cool places. it's nice because your blog becomes like a living sales pitch to help convince her to go.