Friday, July 10, 2009

Lyds-Bids and Micah-Man

My sister, Bree, has been in town this last week and we've enjoyed spending time with her and her two kids. Lydia was able to come over for a sleepover (pictures to follow) and met Mae-Mae at the U-Village, with her nanny kids several times. Mae-Mae-Demmy have been especially excited to spend some time with Micah. Since turning one his little personality has really started to come out.

Nona said Micah didn't really love the pool and that he probably wouldn't get very wet so we kept his shirt on. Micah thought... "Wanna bet?" Sweet BoyLydia and Demmy dancing!Lovin' his new phone.

1 comment:

John and Bree plus 3 (and a dog!) said...

Thanks for helping me document my kiddos - especially Micah! We try to take "as many" pictures of Micah as we did of Lydia - but you know that whole 2nd had rose business... :) Great pictures - can you email them to me? I want a few of those BIG for my walls!