Sunday, September 20, 2009

Purple Haze

Ben had an exciting day yesterday, his Huskies beat last year's Rose Bowl Champions in a close game. Final score 16-13! Ben had to wait until 10PM to watch the game because we're in Salt Lake visiting his family and we were busy earlier in the day. When the game started I took away his phone so he wouldn't be tempted to check any text messages or phone calls. It was a good thing I did because he received 13 text messages and 4 phone calls re: the game! Pictured below is Ben giving his team a "High 5" when he finally got a chance to sit down and watch the game.Unfortunately, I didn't have the same restraint and found out about the win as it happened. Since I knew the results were exciting I thought I'd try to candidly film Ben and catch his reaction. He was a little more mellow than I thought he'd be because we had 2 kids snoozing in the next room at the time and he quickly saw the camera. Ben's pacing lasted the entire second half of the game, I don't think he sat down once. Enjoy the video, I think it's pretty funny!



Go Dawgs! (I'll use the W :-)


2 comments:

Carrie said...

Awesome video.... just awesome :)

John and Bree plus 3 (and a dog!) said...

Love the secret footage!!! Made my morning. Can't wait until the Apple Cup - Go Dawgs! :)