Thursday, November 12, 2009

BIG MAN!

There are many reasons to love The Daily Show. After last Thursday's episode (11/5) involving Jon's dead-on impersonation of GB I thought the show had reached its peak. Imagine my surprise when I tuned in last night to see sitting next to Jon none other than the minister of soul, secretary of the brotherhood, auteur, sexaphonist, the biggest man on the NJ turnpike and star of two episodes of season three of The Wire... Mr. Clarence "Big Man" Clemons.! He was there to promote (of which I can't wait to read) his new book "Big Man".
Mandy and I have been feeling pretty down that we couldn't be in Jersey with the rest of her family this week (due to school, work, life etc.) but this helped bring the Jersey to us.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Clarence Clemons
http://www.thedailyshow.com/
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis

1 comment:

Carrie Robeson said...

We're sorry you couldn't be with us either!