Tuesday, December 22, 2009

When you're alone and life is making you lonely you can always go, downtown.

No... we're not lonely, Downtown just popped in my head when I was titling this post!

Last week Ben and I went downtown with our friends Tyler and Stacy to have a little holiday fun. Our first stop was to see the snow inside Pacific Place. I am happy to report that we have been snow free (so far) this winter. In my family there is are a lot of teachers (and students) who always seem to be praying for a snow day. I, on the other hand, pray for the complete opposite because I don't generally get "snow days off."
I will, however, gladly welcome "snow" inside Pacific Place anytime. It really does begin to look and feel a lot like Christmas!
Our next stop was the carousel which proved to be a little more zippy than we all expected. Ben and Tyler felt like they might lose their hot cocoa while we were spinning.
Taking pictures during the ride was particularly fun. Above, tying to capture us in one of the mirrors as we were going up and down and up and down.

The last stop we made was to see the infamous gingerbread houses, this year the theme was Holiday Movies.
Muppet's Christmas Carol
(Our favorite)
Charlie Brown Christmas
A Christmas Story
The Polar Express
Nightmare Before Christmas
Thanks for a great night T&S we had a MERRY time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun you two :)

Unknown said...

Cute...you guys have twinner coats!