Thursday, January 28, 2010

Doppelgänger

This week is "Doppelgänger Week" on Facebook, a doppelgänger is a ghostly double of a living person. Yesterday while Ben was reading an Entertainment Weekly a friend of ours was looking over his shoulder and did a double take of this picture. He and Ben can't believe how much Amy Adams looks like me (or I look like Amy Adams) in this picture. I really admire Amy Adams so I'll take it!

I've also been told I look like:
Julie Andrews or more specifically Maria von Trapp. I don't see this one as much, maybe it has to do with the hair (or Julie's lack there of) but I love Maria von Trapp so I'll take this 'look-a-like' as a compliment as well.

Now for Ben, I've alway thought Ben looks like:
Jimmy Fallon. Ben doesn't see it, do you? Think Ben sans glasses... I think you'll see it! Not only does Ben look like Jimmy Fallon but I think they have similar mannerisms watch one Late Night with Jimmy Fallon show and I think you'll understand!

Who have you been told you look like?

2 comments:

John and Bree plus 3 (and a dog!) said...

Ummm yes... that would be a MaeMae TWIN in that Amy Adams picture!!! Especially right now with your long hair. Any ideas for moi?

jules said...

OK,I see the Ben/Jimmy Fallon deal a bit and also the Mandy/Maria Von Trapp to an extent. But, the Mandy/Amy Adams picture is AMAZING! My doppel-whatevers (I've been told): Sally Fields, a brunette Barbara Mandrel, and Jaclyn Smith(my personal fav). Fun post. Hugs.