Thursday, January 21, 2010

Potty Talk

William (the 3 year old boy I nanny) has been making frequent trips to the potty today... not really sure why, but I'm glad he is excited to "go on the potty!" It seems everytime he 'toots' he yells, "I gotta go potty" and we run to the bathroom.

During one of our many trips to the bathroom today he asked if he could flip up both lids to the potty and just sit on the rim. I said no, because he might fall in.

Then he said, "Is it chompy in there?"

I said, "Where?"

He said, "IN THE POTTY!" with great annoyance at my ignorance.

I said, "No, I don't think it's chompy I just don't want you to fall in the poopy water."

He said, "Oh... then you have to get a new William?" with a very concerned look on his face.

I responded, "No, William you are the one and only William we could never replace you!"

He then gave me a big smile!

**********************************************************************************

Watch out for those toilet bowls everyone... I hear they can be quite chompy.

No comments: