Saturday, October 16, 2010

Huskies vs. Sun Devils


I wish the high-fiving and cheering in the picture above was indicative of the final score of the game last week but unfortunately the Huskies didn't come out on top.  Even though the Sun Devils walked away with the win we had a great time at the game.  It was my first rainy football game, and I tried to go well prepared for the weather.  No matter the preparations I don't think Ben and I could have ever imagined how wet we'd get.  
Our seats were in the (uncovered) east end bleachers and within the first quarter we were soaked to the bone.  Even the stylish UW ponchos I bought weren't helping much, the rain just wouldn't let up not to mention we were standing in puddles the whole time.
 
We were so wet and cold by the second quarter we spotted some seats in the north end upper deck and made the trek up to the top.  While we were dry at the top the wind was blowing so we were freezing... all weather conditions consdiered we still had a great time and are looking forward to our next game this evening against Oregon State.

No comments: