Monday, December 6, 2010

Mount Entertainment Weekly, Real Simple, Spin, Everyday Food, Seattle Metropolitan, Rolling Stone...

Ben decided a few weeks ago that he wanted to clean out his magazine collections.  We get a few magazines each month and when we don't have time to read them entirely we stick them in a box 'to go through' later.  The boxes can fill up quickly!  As Ben started going through his magazines and I went through mine we began to make an impressive stack.  We decided to keep the stack going until every last magazine had been read; well at least until the new issues come this month.  Ben told me he wanted to take a picture of the stack because it seemed humorously high.  I thought a picture of just the 'stack' would be boring so I tried to convince Ben to sit on it... representing something he conquered!  He refused.  So I decided I would sit and he would snap the shot.  I set up the magazines in the middle of the room and placed boxes behind them for support.  As I sat down (on the slippery) stack, Ben was there to catch my reaction as the moutain slid out from underneath me... but as any real model knows, the shoot must go on!  I managed to hang on long enough for a respectable shot to be taken!

No comments: