Thursday, April 28, 2011

Click II continued...

 If you follow our blog even a little you'll know that Ben and I have been to quite a few Husky games this past year. Ben's been a fan ever since he became a Dawg. I on the other hand became a fan over night! Ha! It started out as just a fun thing to do with Ben but as the season continued I genuinely cared about the team and had some favorite players of my own. AGUILAR! (I actually think I know more of the players names and numbers than Ben.) We took this photo on the bus on our way to one of our Fall football games.
Here we are at our first Dawgs basketball game! Go Isaiah Thomas!

Here's Ben interning with the DOT last summer. 
By the way we haven't made an official announcement on our blog, but Ben landed a job! He's working for Keller-Rohrback, a law firm downtown. He's currently helping out in lots of departments getting his feet wet. He's excited about all the experience he's getting and we're excited to finally be closing the 'student' door... at least until his wants to get his Masters... right?
Here's Spikey. A dog Ben and I occasionally hang out with while his owners are on extravagant vacations. (Tom and Shannon are you reading this?) Love you Spikey... snorts, chewing, hairball coughing and all!
I didn't pick this zucchini in time! It grew way too big but I got some good advice from my mother-in-law and shredded it to use in zucchini bread. YUM!
Nutella Hot Chocolate from Tutta Bella, Mmmmmmmm!
Ben managed to find me a quilted 'snuggie' for Christmas! I LOVE it!
Remember that time Ben beat me at Scrabble? Yeah, I don't either. 
(Good thing he documented it.)
It's 5 o'clock somewhere!
You can't GO MISSING... or can you?
Dad check this out... apparently we're wrong.
Imagine that. That never happens.
Passion Pit concert!
April is Poetry Month.
I saw this at Natalie's school and it made me LOL!
First in line waiting for the Ballard bridge.

Th' th' th' th' that's all folks! My phone's picture file is cleared out and ready for another year!

2 comments:

John and Bree plus 3 (and a dog!) said...

In regards to poety month... Ummmmm... WHAT teacher, and I use that word liberally here, what "teacher" allowed "I like my white good fan-tas-tick body" to be posted on a bulletin board for all the world to see?!?! SERIOUSLY?!?! LAUGHING OUT LOUD and wondering if that child is really white?!?! :)

The Speres said...

I love all these phone pics! I'm impressed with how many great ones you get! Our phones take terrible pics, so we never use them and when we do, we usually end up erasing them a couple months later because we can't remember why we took such pics... maybe one day we'll have fancy iPhones that actually take quality pictures. haha. Can't wait to see you!!