Thursday, August 4, 2011

Batman Boys

Summer has come (and almost gone by the time I got around to blogging... ha!) so that means they're back together again! I'm always amazed how it's like time stops between these three when they are apart and once they're back together again they pick up right where they left off. 

One day while Natalie was at a Storm game with a friend from school, the boys and I went to the library. I love going to the library with the kids, we can spend forever there and usually walk out with a bag of books that weighs more than William.

This trip to the library was a bit different because Batman decided to come.
 Andrew and Will... err... I mean Batman and Batman wore their suits proud!
 My two favorite superheros!
 This is their 'scary shot', William's head is on backwards... can you tell? :-) 
I think Andrew is zapping us with his laser eyes...

No comments: