Thursday, August 2, 2012

Say what?!?! I haven't updated since November!

I have probably lost every one of my loyal readers (all 5 of you) by neglecting this blog for over a half a year! I was considering throwing the towel in because catching up seems like way too big of a task. 

Then I discovered this: Blurb 

I knew such a thing had to exist, a company that will compile all my blog entries and place them into a beautiful book. This is perfect for me. I take after my dad, in many more ways than I'm willing to admit, but especially when it comes to pictures. My dad has always taken 100's of pictures but rarely gets around to displaying them or finding a way to share them with others. 

Case and Point 

I have two large storage containers under my bed filled with my dad's negatives from my early years that need to be scanned and distributed to my sisters and me.

I own two TB external hard drive's that are near full capacity holding my later life's memories. (One is a back up, you didn't thing I'm that crazy did you?)

So, if I can pull it together and post what we've been doing for the last 6+ months (and continue on) then Blurb will do the rest  and put it all in a nice book.

Motivation enough for me. Let the blogging begin... enjoy... if there's still anyone out there reading.

Rewinding back to November
Ben and I went to several Husky Games again this fall. We were smarter this year and planned to go to all of our games in September and October. We had beautiful weather at each game and continued our Husky Game Attendance winning streak!
 We've already bought our tickets for the 2012-2013 season. We're excited for a season at Century Link but will definitely miss the view from Husky Stadium! This year the Huskies play Ben's hometown team, the University of Utah Utes. I can tell he's having an inner battle as who he should be going for. He's been a die hard Ute fan his whole life but I think the Huskies will get his cheers in the end.

No comments: