Friday, April 4, 2008

Spring has Sprung?

Ben and I drove down to Portland, OR last weekend for a visit with my sister and her family... oh and so Ben could go to the Bruce Springsteen concert too! (I'm sure a Bruce Springsteen post is in the works.) Our drive down was not fun it was raining and snowing the entire time, some parts of Washington and Oregon got an inch or two of snow.
Towards the end of the week the rain and snow had stopped and spring was back! We walked around the University of Washington campus one afternoon and saw some beautiful cherry blossom trees.

3 comments:

Jane Says said...

i found you guys!

Brent said...

I miss Seattle, it's so beautiful up there!

John and Trina Busch said...

Hey, this is John Busch, thanks for posting on our blog! We are really excited/not sure what to do about the baby next month but I guess we'll figure it out:) Awesome pictures of UW, it makes me miss it so bad. Some day Trina and little Melanie are going to have to go see it with me. Keep in touch!