Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hostess' with the Mostess'

Ben's family visited us for a week over the 4th of July holiday. We were excited to host them in our *new* 2 BEDROOM apartment! Ben and I intended to have a nice relaxing, lazy visit this time with his parents, but when I start to list all the things we did within a week it looks like we did the complete opposite! We managed to hit up Pike's Place, (can't go to Seattle without seeing Pike's!) Whidbey Island, Deception Pass, Kerry Park, Cinerama to see "Wall-E", lots and lots of thrift and antique stores for me and Ben's mom, kayaking on Lake Union & Lake Washington, and many fun restaurants! Since Deception Pass is becoming one of our favorite spots in Washington we really wanted to show it off to our company! Thankfully the weather cooperated and we had a beautiful walk across the bridge. Here we are! Matthew, Dennis, Ben, Mandy, & JulieSPIDER-MATT!
Kerry Park on Queen Anne Hill. We have so many photo's of our kayaking trip, I think I will give them their own post! Mom, Dad, and Matt we had so much fun during your last visit, here's to many more! Dad I demand a rematch in Clue next time we see you!

No comments: