Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Heat Wave

Seattle is having a heat wave! It is currently 94.5 degrees outside (according to the thermometer at the house where I nanny) and 90.5 INSIDE!!! Yes, I am sweating just sitting here! My arms are sticking to the desk where I type. (Sorry Jamie, I'll wipe up my sweat!)

I know Seattleites are big babies when it comes to weather. 75 is about as hot as I can personally stand and 40 is about as cold as I can take it. So I know I'm spoiled to live in such a temperate area of the world. People are dealing with much hotter temperatures than this right now. I do, however, long for some air conditioning just a temporary break from the heat! It's just too hot!

Looks like I'll have to head to the mall or a movie theater if I'm going to get a break anytime soon. Check out our five day forecast!

1 comment:

John and Bree plus 3 (and a dog!) said...

We got you beat down here in da'couv!!! It's HOT HOT HOT - 105 today when we got home!!! That's like ridiculously hot!!!