Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Christmas Already?

Attention Early
Christmas Shoppers!

I am running two specials on my photo cards.
(The specials will run through December.)
First Special:

Buy 2 Gift Card Sets, Get one FREE + FREE Shipping!
Each Gift Card Set is $12.00 and includes:
  • 5 white blank note cards with envelopes
  • Each displaying an original photograph
  • Individually wrapped in a cellophane sleeve
  • "Gift Wrapped" with a holiday ribbon
I have selected photographs for each set but custom orders are welcome.
I can also mount the photographs on a
card stock color of your choice!

Second Special:

Looking for an original card to send to your family and friends for the holidays? Choose your favorite photo and favorite card stock color.

Buy 25+ cards and receive 25% off your total order, plus FREE shipping! Individual Cards are priced at $2.00 a piece.

These specials are NOT on my Etsy sight, so email me directly at mandywatsonphotography@gmail.com with questions or order requests!
All the photo's shown in this post are available for ordering.
Every photo on my Etsy sight is also available for purchase.

No comments: