Friday, February 26, 2010

2 Vancouver's in 24 Hours

Last weekend Ben and I were able to go down to Vancouver, WA to meet our new nephew, Noah James. He was so precious and pleasant, Ben and I almost never heard him fuss or cry. Let's hope for mama (Bree) and papa (John) it stays that way! I have lots and lots of more photos of this little guy, but I took them for his baby announcement so I don't want to spoil the surprise! You can see more cute photos of him on my sisters blog:


This post of our Vancouver trip is quite similar to our past Vancouver, WA posts. Every time we're down there Miss Lydia has a dance contest with Demmy. She dances and he judges!

Every time we're down there I think I get a photo with Micah that looks just like the one below! Well, I look good from that angle, can you blame me... ha!


This time Nona (my mom) and I spent a while at the park next door with the kiddos. Lydia was looking so sporty in her new Adidas Track Suit she got from Chach and Coco. Micah impressed me by swinging on the big kid swings for about 30 minutes!


Micah was playing peek-a-boo with Nona and I couldn't resist these smiles!

Miss Lyd's and I played "Grumpy Old Troll", one of you is the Grumpy Old Troll and blocks the bridge while the other one tries to get past. The way to get past the troll is to copy the spooky or funny face they are making... cute huh?

No comments: