Thursday, February 25, 2010

Still with Coco

When it became imminent that The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien was going off the air, Ben saw an opportunity to purchase a collectors item. We went onto NBC's website and ordered him this t-shirt. As he puts it, "it's already a relic.
We had to wait several weeks for the t-shirt to come because they hadn't printed them yet! Can you believe it? They printed this shirt after the show was off the air! I haven't seen Ben wear the shirt yet, and I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up framing it rather than wearing it. We'll have to see.

In recent Coco news, O'Brien created a twitter account yesterday. I don't really "follow" anyone on twitter but I decided I would continue to show my allegiance and follow Coco.

His bio reads: "I had a show. Then I had a different show. Now I have a Twitter account."

Love it.

No comments: