Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Picture Frenzy


I am posting WAY too many pictures for one post, but oh well. I couldn't decide which photos I liked best I just kept adding and adding! These photos are from our last visit to Vancouver, WA. We went down to celebrate my niece, Lydia's birthday. She had a party early this year because the whole family will be moving to North Carolina soon. John (Lydia's dad) is now an official army chaplain and will be reporting for duty at Fort Bragg next month. We are very excited for John & Bree and this new chapter in their lives, but we still can't believe they are taking their three kids so far away! I told Ben that I've always wanted to visit the Carolina's so now I'll have an excuse. (I hear Disney World isn't too far away either!) I'm going to let the pictures speak for themselves in this post because there are far too many to comment on. Enjoy those big blue eyes all my sister's kids have!!






































1 comment:

John and Bree plus 3 (and a dog!) said...

I NEED those pictures to update some of my frames in our new house. :) They are too wonderful! Fanks for documenting my kiddos' lives Mames!