Saturday, April 24, 2010

There were 5 in the bed and the little one said...


Well, we had yet another sleepover at our house with the kids I nanny for and my niece and nephew. Yes, our house was packed that night with 5 kids! We had a great time having a small birthday celebration for Micah. (Andrew and William helped me make cupcakes earlier that afternoon.) We also had a repeat viewing of Bolt, the kids loved the movie some much last time they wanted to watch it again!


Unfortunately Andrew couldn't stay the entire night. (He had a T-ball game the next morning.) I'm bummed because I didn't end up getting a photo with all five kids. Oh well. Here they are watching Bolt before bed.


Here they are in the morning enjoying some Saturday morning cartoons. (Ben and I got kicked out of our bed!)

No comments: