Friday, April 23, 2010

Hoppy Birthday!


We're behind on our blogging, I'm just getting around to Easter weekend! Sorry!

We had a fabulous Easter weekend, starting with a sleepover at our house with 5 kids (more about that later), along with birthday celebrations for 2 year old Micah, and a great dinner at my mom and dad's Sunday night.


Ben and Lydia had their usual dance competitions, I think Ben ended the evening serenading Miss Lyd's with "I Could Have Danced All Night."


Micah opened birthday gifts, have you ever seen a kid so excited to get a bike? We might have the next Lance Armstrong on our hands, look how proud!




This is my favorite picture of the night. Micah was literally surrounded by camera's, in addition to my dad, Bree, and me snapping away, Grandma Ruth was also behind Micah capturing the moment. Ben always teases my family because we probably over document every moment in life, in this one evening I took near 100 pictures. Crazy!


Look at the cute "Thomas the Train" cake my sister made for her son. He loved it!




After a rambunctious rendition of "Happy Birthday" ending with three part harmony Micah blew out his candles and we ended the night with a tasty piece (or two) of cake!

No comments: