Saturday, September 18, 2010

Go Huskies!

After watching the Husky - Nebraska massacre this afternoon I felt I needed to post the photos from the Husky - Syracuse game we went to last week; so I could forget about today's game. Ben and I attended our first (out of four) Husky game last weekend and walked away with a win! Ben was super excited about the game, I was too but also relieved that the weather cooperated and we didn't have to break out the garbage bag ponchos this early into the season. (It does tend to rain a bit in Seattle.)
The game was on Saturday, September 11th so emotions we a little heightened during the national anthem. It always amazes me when an entire stadium can become quiet during a moment of silence.
The Presidents of the United States of America played the half time show; she's lump, she's lump, she's lump, it's been in my head... ever since.
Huskies WIN! The outcome was better than todays game (56-21 Nebraska... BOO!) lets hope we can play more games like this one, against Syracuse, the rest of the season!

2 comments:

Life According to Scott said...

Yes I am so sorry that we did not win... everyones mood was very bad because of this lost!

The Speres said...

(1) Glad you were able to enjoy so many days at the pool with those cute kids during this summer.

(2) Congrats to Ben on the job...how perfectly fun for him!

(3) Great pictures of Deception Point and the UW game. You two look like you're having far too much fun!

I've said it a million times and I'll say it again...we really need come bombard you guys! Or you need to come bombard us!