Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Reviewing the Tube


News for the Watson's : Ben has landed his *dream* job! He was hired last week to write reviews for a budding new website BuddyTV.com He is the official 'Survivor Guy,' watching, recapping, and reviewing Survivor: Nicaragua. So for all you Survivor fans (even if you haven't been one for a while) tune in on Wednesday's on CBS to watch the show and then go to BuddyTV.com to keep the conversation going with Ben.

Here is his first article, 5 Reasons to Get Excited About 'Survivor: Nicaragua'

He also writes TV News Stories (basically anything that happens with celebs from TV shows that the website thinks will draw interest to their site) here are links to some of his other articles.

Tim Gunn: Taylor Momsen is a Diva

'Bones' Spoiler, Casting News and Music on 'Gossip Girl' Just Got Better

'My Boys' Calls it Quits, Marlo is Back, and Oprah's at it Again

Most of the TV shows he's writing about I've never watched, but it's still fun and entertaining to read! Leave him a comment either on our blog or under the article on BuddyTV.com, I know he'd love to hear from you!

2 comments:

lizard said...

Congrats to Ben! What a perfect job for you. I haven't watched Survivor for a few years now but I should start again, especially to see how Jimmy does.

Barbara Robeson said...

Congratulations on the new position. It sounds like a perfect fit! I have always enjoyed your writing here on your personal blog & can only believe that others will too. I've already put BuddyTV.com in my delicious acct.