Monday, November 1, 2010

You Go Girl!

Tonight NBC aired a Women of SNL special featuring all the best women cast members over the years.  I've been watching it while editing some photos, and find myself falling over my computer laughing in fits! 

Right now "Oprah" Maya Rudolph is giving her audience her "favorite things," ensuing mass hysteria in the audience including causing a women to go into labor, Tina Fey biting into a whole turkey, and Amy Poehler's head exploding.  If you have ever seen an "Oprah's favorite things episode" you would recognize that their interpretation of it is spot on!

One of my all time favorite sketches that I revisited tonight is the Lawrence Welk Show with Will Ferrell and "baby hands."  Watch and enjoy, I don't think it needs any explanation. 

1 comment:

The Speres said...

We watched Women of SNL for a little bit as well. So funny!