Sunday, January 2, 2011

When you're alone and life is making you lonley you can always go... Downtown... 2nd Annual

Ben and I joined our friends Tyler and Stacy for our 2nd Annual trip downtown to see all the holiday sights.  We hit up the gingerbread houses, the carousel, a hot chocolate at Westlake, and the giant nutcrackers in Pacific Place.  I quite like this little tradition and hope we can continue to do it for years to come! 
I have more photos of the Gingerbread Houses from a day I spent downtown with the kids I nanny that I'll post later; for now I wanted to show off the little squirrel I spotted on the side of one of the houses.  Ben and I have quite a history with squirrels, but that's a story for another time.   
Seattle Space Needle and Sea Plane made out of M&M's, Good n' Plenty's and other hard candies.  



 Tyli & Stacy

Nutti-Hendrix  ;-)

No comments: